Flexibility that Works for You
Because our company has such a large team and diverse delivery of EMS services, we offer the widest opportunities and flexibility to our team. Whether you want to work per diem, just a few hours, one or two shifts a week, or max out a full time rotation at one of our base locations, we have the opportunities that work the way you want to work.
8, 10, 12, 13 and 24-Hours Shifts Available
A variety of work schedules and locations are available ranging from 8, 10, 12, 13 to 24-hour shifts in a variety of our locations. We also offer specialized schedules to accommodate employees attending EMT/paramedic classes.
Just a few of the great reasons we're the place for you:
- Family-run organization
- The best vehicles and equipment
- Drone deployment
- Industry-Leading FTO program
- 911 EMS Provider for
Benefits for All Employees
- Competitive compensation
- Sick Time/PTO
- 9 holidays, plus 1 floating holiday
- Free continuing education
- Discounts and tuition reimbursement for CMTI EMT/paramedic certification programs
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Choice of two Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plans that Brewster pays 60% of the premium
- Dental plans
- Vacation time, available after six months of service
- 401K retirement program
We are always bringing on new customers and contracts as we grow our business and provide more service to existing contracts, such as our municipal 9-1-1 Emergency service contracts, and are always looking for better ways to accommodate the demand. This is why we are always seeking new prospective EMS professionals to join our team, and have the ability to work with you to develop a work schedule that offers everything you want out of a great workplace.